Multi-purpose Radiographic System
This unique, multi-purpose radiographic system is designed for today's digital departments. Ideal for use with ambulatory patients, this system helps you to improve productivity and optimize workflow. The FRS can be adapted for most current CR and DR solutions...all within your budget.Learn More
Delivering Flexible Imaging Excellence
The AGFA DX-D 300 DR system unites excellent image quality with optimal convenience. It offers top-of-the-line technology, a single detector and a fully-motorized positioner, yet requires limited space. It can be combined with a CR system to allow optimal versatility. Its universality, flexibility and affordability make it stand out among DR systems.Learn More
POWERFUL. DIGITAL. ECONOMICAL.
With the PRO Retrot System, converting to the major benefits of DR imaging is now easier and more economical than ever before. In just hours, you can supercharge your lm- or CR-based X-ray equipment by converting to the speed and convenience of full digital.
The PRO Detector is fully compatible with your existing equipment – both full X-ray rooms and mobile systems, from virtually any manufacturer. So there’s no need for replacing your current systems or compromising your current investment.Learn More
- The easiest and most versatile way to Direct Digital
- Automatic Exposure Detection (AED) allows seamless use with virtually all X-ray systems, maximizing the use of the existing X-ray equipment
- Improved workflow and examination speed
- Cassette-sized detector gives maximum convenience and portability
- Choice of Cesium Iodide (CsI) or Gadolinium Oxy-Sulphide (GOS) detector conversion screens
- Superior connectivity with DICOM compatible software and imagers
- MUSICA processing for excellent contrast detail and exam-independent, consistent image quality
- Live synchronization in the background
- Fully monitored to prevent data loss
- Ultra-Secure 448-bit encryption for all data traffic
- Enterprise grade software (CrashPlan Enterprise)
- Customizable to meet office bandwith needs
- Very-low PC demand
- Full & Fast Recovery in a disaster event
- Even recover deleted files
- Safe & Secure, Worry-Free
- Warranty: 3 years
- Scintillator Type: CSI (Cesium)
- Pixel Size: 139um
- Pixel Matrix: 3072x3072
- Active Area: 16.81"x16.81"
- Line pair per mm: 3.5 lp/mm
- DQE (Detective quantum efficiency): 70%
- Imaging Area: 17" x 17"
- Dimensions: 19.1x19.1x1in
- AD conv. 14-bit