GE AMX4+ with XDR Hybrid Wireless DR retrofit Kit
Upgrade to better care with the XDR Hybrid, our industry-leading, non-invasive wireless DR retrofit kit. The XDR Hybrid transforms your GE AMX4+ Mobile X-ray from an analog based system, to the latest in wireless digital technology while providing a dramatic improvement to overall patient care, workflow efficiency and throughput capability.
- Mast Mount Assembly: The mast mount assembly houses the on-board PC and charging system. It’s diverse movement capability allows for smooth and flexible rotation of the on-board computer 270 degrees around the mast of the AMX. This versatility enables the technician to position the patient, shoot the X-ray and immediately see the processed images on the onboard PC screen from anywhere around patient. The mast assembly offers lowering and height adjustments with up to 22 degrees of forward movement capability of the PC. This provides custom viewing angles for varying heights of the using technicians. The convenient, non-invasive onboard charging system enables the technician to recharge the batteries of the PC with a single retractable plug.
- Storage Bin: The XDR Hybrid storage bin was conveniently designed with the technician in mind so that everything they will need in order to provide the best, most efficient care, is within arm’s reach. The bin has several key features including internal compartments for miscellaneous storage, box of latex gloves and a bottle of disinfectant. It also has an external bin with form-fitted slots that stores and protects up to (2) DR panels.
- All-in one PC: This 19 inch, 2MP, medical grade, all-in-one, high resolution touchscreen computer features (3) internal hot-swap batteries that provide 10.5 hours of uninterrupted runtime. It’s HIPAA compliant and it meets all hospital network security protocols so that patient information and be sent over a wireless network seamlessly and securely. To prevent surface contamination, the bezel is factory treated with an antimicrobial additive.
- Wireless DR: The 14x17 wireless DR panel offers industry-leading image quality in seconds with up to 60% less radiation dose than film or CR. Wireless technology allows for instant transmission of patient images aiding in increased throughput and optimum patient care. The cassette sized DR panel makes for easy handling and positioning.
- Completely non-invasive to the X-Ray
- HIPAA compliant
- Meets every hospital security protocol for wireless transmission of patient images
- Can be used with any wireless DR
- Fractional upgrade cost vs the capital expense of a new system
- Inexpensive maintenance & service costs
- Ergonomically designed with the technician in mind
- Uninterrupted workflow
- Increased throughput capability
- Dramatic improvement to patient care
Made in the USA:
- The XDR Hybrid is manufactured by Multi, Inc. in Ontario CALIF.
The XDR Hybrid – Upgrade to better care!
- Additional Information
Equipment Type Mobile X-ray Radiological Type DR Brand GE Condition New