Kodak DryView 5800
Refurbished Kodak DryView 5800
Delivering up to 75 large-format films per hour, the 5800 Laser Imager is the quality, performance, and value choice laser image for:
- Imaging centers, departments, and small clinics with limited space availability or unit placement constraints.
- Distributed applications, such as hardcopy printing from PACS workstations.
- Dedicated modality printing for CT, MR, NM and US.
- Computed Radiography (CR) and Digital Radiography (DR).
- Speciality and emerging applications.
- Time to first print 80 seconds: 14 x 17 in. (35 x 43 cm.).
- Up to 75 films per hour: 14 x 17 in. (35 x 43 cm.).
- Print on five film sizes: 8 x 10 in. (20 x 25 cm.), 10 x 12 in. (25 x 30 cm.), 14 x 14 in. (35 x 35 cm.), 14 x 17 in. (35 x 43 cm.) - and 11 x 14 in. (28 x 35 cm.), which is ideal for CR and DR multi-format imaging.
- Additional Information
Equipment Type Diagnostic Printing Brand Kodak Condition Refurbished