The AmRad™ Medical OTS is a heavy-duty Overhead Tube System characterized by its ease of movement and precise positioning, designed for use in any setting. Flexible in design, the AmRad™ Medical OTS has the ability to fit most room designs. Manual column movement with Vertical-Assist, Servo Auto-Tracking to table and wall stand, and fully Automated Positioning available.
- Optimal mechanical balancing and light weight design for ease of equipment and patient positioning with precision and speed
- modular electrical assemblies facilitate shortened installation, calibration and service times
- 360° for column rotation and 270° for vertical tube rotation ensures imaging flexibility for the most difficult patient exams
- 45° detents ensure positioning ease
- Safety devices include negative locks on horizontal and vertical rotation in the event of a power outage
- Ergonomically designed with motorized vertical-assist for ease of use and movement
- CE/CSA Listed
The AmRad™ Medical OTS is a heavy-duty Overhead Tube System
characterized by its ease of movement and precise positioning, designed for use in any setting.
The system can be configured with a tilting wall Bucky for use with a mobile table, or can be installed as part of a conventional radiology room.
Flexible in design, the AmRad™ Medical OTS has the ability to fit most room floor plans. Manual positioning or auto-tracking make the AmRad™ Medical OTS perfect for hospitals, orthopedic facilities, and imaging centers.
Elevating Four-way Float Top Table
- Flat, four-way, floating top permits easy transfer and positioning of patients
- Designed for all types of applications, available in 400 and 650 pound patient capacities
- Four-pedal design allows for easy access to table lock release
- Collision-protection electronics and fail-safe locks ensure safe operation
- 35.5 inch wide table top
- Four-way lock release handle
- Non-elevating version
- Available in 400 and 650 pound patient capacities
- Grid Cabinet in place of Bucky
- Center or side mounting of Bucky makes this wallstand flexible for any patient application or installation
- Ergonomically designed handle for ease of positioning wall receptor
- Side-mounted handgrips help to stabilize patients during PA exams
- Overhead Patient Grip
- Grid Cabinet in place of Bucky
The AmRad Medical OTS is available with the following options:
In this model, the angulation and rotation locks are electromagnetic and remain ON even when the system is powered OFF. The electromagnetic longitudinal and transversal locks remain ON only when the system is ON. The vertical axis operates with a motor that expands or contracts the telescopic column and at the same time, carries out blocking functions for system collision protection.
In addition to the features of the OTS-M, the OTS-AT includes automatic alignment of the tube with the elevating table and wallstand.
- Tube Rotation: +/- 180 degrees with detents every 45 degree rotation about the vertical column
- Tube Angulation: +/- 135 degrees with detents every 45 degrees about the horizontal axis
- Vertical travel is 1600 mm (63 inches)
- Transverse travel is 2401 mm (95 inches)
- Longitudinal travel is 4866 mm (192 inches)
- Focus-Ceiling minimum distance is 715 mm (28 inches)
- Focus-Ceiling maximum distance is 2335 mm (92 inches)
- Longitudinal travel maximum is 4866 mm (187 inches)
Rail and Bridge Lengths
- Bridge Lengths: 10 feet standard (other lengths, optional)
- Longitudinal Rail Lengths: 15 feet standard (other lengths, optional)