Americomp AC1se Specifications
Spectra 40HF Generator
Spectra 30HF Generator
The SPECTRA 30HF incorporates the latest technology available today. From automatic line compensation that adjusts for variance in incoming line voltage, to tube protection, which prohibits exposures with excessive kVp and mAs. Safe, reliable and consistent performance of the SPECTRA 30HF generator is what you can expect.
The operator console is remarkably easy to use. The operator simply enters the kVp and mAs technique factors. The SPECTRA 30HF generator automatically selects the highest mA and shortest exposure time possible. The dual mAs/ma digital display provides the operator with the opportunity to view the mA the SPECTRA 30HF selected. Giving the operator total control, the mA can be modified when longer exposure times are desired.
The optional state-of-the-art Automatic Exposure Control (AEC) provides consistent film density, even when pathology is present. With up to three fields in the AEC chamber, the operator simply selects the field(s) under the anatomy of interest and enters the kVp. The SPECTRA 30HF will terminate the exposure at the exact mAs necessary to obtain a high quality film. After the exposure, the mAs value will be displayed for reference and documentation.
Spectra 325e Generator
Every radiographic generator design starts with essentially the same objective: create X-rays efficiently and control their production. But how the design accomplishes this objective is what makes the difference. Americomp's approach to design is shown in the Spectra 325E.
The styling is clean and functional. The control panel is ergonomically engineered both for comfort and ease of operation. Features like SCR contactor, tube protection systems and a solid state digital timer contribute to your imaging quality and satisfaction. Throughout, a focused effort was made to provide safety for both patient and operator.
The entire design philosophy is aimed at providing you a unique combination of safety, reliability, quality and value. That is what sets the Spectra 325E apart when it comes to the challenging task of creating X-rays.
- Maximum Output is 300 mA at 125 kVp. The power of a hospital grade unit in a compact form ideal for a clinic or private practice.
- SCR Contactor with Back-Up Electromagnetic Safety Contactor opens and closes the tube power circuit at zero voltage, preventing tube damaging voltage spikes.
- Tube overload protection circuits alert the user if any technique setting (kV, mA and time) exceeds the tube rating, and prevents an exposure.
- Digital mAs reduces user reading error and improves setting accuracy and repeatability.
- 8 Step Line Compensator
- 5 mA Stations (50s, 100s, 150L, 200L, 300L), mA output is precisely controlled through automatic space charge compensation over the entire mA and kVp range.
- Digital Timer with 23 Stations (1/120 to 6 seconds) 14 time stations below 1/2 second easily accommodate the use of rare earth intensifying screens.
- kVp Range, 40 to 125 kVp, Adjustable in 2 kV Increments
- Two Bucky Selector Switch
- Vinyl Wear-Resistant Control Panel face cleans easily.
- Five-Year Limited Warranty
- Compatible with many A.E.C. Systems
- Complies with Federal Standards at time of shipment
- UL Classified
A4570 - TUBESTAND
- Floor-to-wall or ceiling (specify at time of order)
- 5 foot tracks
- 10" tubearm
- Angulating port-style tubemount
- Angulation dial and operator handles
- Fully counterbalanced
- Mechanical locks
A120 - TUBE
- 140,000 H.U., 1.0-2.0 mm focal spot, 90 degree horns
- Regular-duty manual tray with cassette blocker
A0010 - CABLES
- 10' maxi-flex high voltage cables; federal terminations
- Certified, manual collimator with light field
A1831 - WALLSTAND
- 17" x 17" grid cabinet with front panel travels floor to 76"
- Specify left or right hand load
- Mechanical locks
- Fully counterbalanced
- 103 line 8:1 aluminum grid
SPECIAL INSTALLED PRICE (requires X-ray ready site)
- Does not include freight or taxes
- With Spectra 325e 60Hz generator $11,587
- With Spectra 30HF High Frequency Generator $14,160
- With Spectra 40HF High Frequency Generator and Anatomical Programmed console $16,037
Warranty: Full one-year parts warranty against manufacturer defects for all system components.
- Electric lock for wallstand; Add $275
- Electric lock for tubestand; Add $315
- Swivel mount for collimator; Add $275
- Heavy-duty cassette tray; Add $193
- 36" full spine wallstand with grid; Add $575
- 500mA generator upgrade; Add $833
- Anatomical Programmed console on 30HF; Add $833
- 103 LPI, 10:1 grid upgrade; Add $70
- 178 LPI, 8:1 grid upgrade for digital; Add $790
- Step-up transformer, 1 phase; Add $365
- 5-year parts warranty; Add $833
- Additional Information
Name Americomp AC1se 17" Chiropractic HF System Equipment Type X-ray Radiological Type DR Brand Americomp Condition New