AGFA DRYSTAR AXYS Imager
AGFA DRYSTAR AXYS is a dual film size, Direct Digital imager with excellent image quality.
- Multi-application hardcopy solution;
- Mammography-quality images, with 508 dpi image resolution;
- Very short access time, for fast delivery of first four prints;
- Convenient imaging, with two film sizes on-line;
- Reliable, flexible and affordable.
Small footprint, enormous potential
DRYSTAR AXYS offers a great range of possibilities, despite its compact size. It can be used in both centralized workflows and with dedicated applications. Fitting a full range of applications, it also features daylight handling for the two on-line media trays, with five media sizes and three different media types available. The imager thus offers enhanced flexibility and convenience, and the ability to use multiple media sizes makes the DRYSTAR AXYS suitable for all applications. In addition, its ultra-short access time for the first five prints, as well as its efficient throughput, provide increased productivity.
Direct Digital Imaging: More reliability, for more availability
As with all of AGFA HealthCare’s DRYSTAR family of imagers, DRYSTAR AXYS features Direct Digital Imaging (DDI). This solid-state technology avoids the use of complex optical components, for an imager that is more reliable and durable by design. In addition, DRYSTAR AXYS is ecological and user-friendly, requiring no wet processing, darkroom, complicated adjustments or cleaning procedures. The chemicals, waste handling and disposal costs of darkroom film processing are things of the past.
High-quality mammography images from a table-top imager
With DRYSTAR AXYS, the mammography department can enjoy all the convenience of a table-top, digital imager. Its high resolution of 508 dpi perfectly matches the 50 µm modality resolution, without interpolations. The result is the excellent image quality required for diagnostic mammography images. Yet the DRYSTAR AXYS offers the same reliability, affordability and convenient size of all the AGFA HealthCare DRYSTAR table-top imagers.
The right fit for both centralized and dedicated environments
DRYSTAR AXYS is the right solution for both smaller facilities with limited space and lower patient volume, and larger facilities with many departments. As a centralized imager, it supports a wide range of applications, including CT, MR, DSA and US, as well as CR/DR applications for GenRad, Mammography, Orthopaedics, Dentistry, etc. Equally, its compact design makes it the ideal dedicated departmental imager: for example, for the digital mammography department.
Easy connectivity for maximum flexibility
DRYSTAR AXYS is a DICOM-native imager, which makes network connectivity easy. For point-to-point connection with non-DICOM modalities, DRYSTAR AXYS can be used with AGFA's LINX Paxport.
A# Sharp: Enhancing imaging quality
As part of our continual drive to provide you with excellent image quality, our award winning Direct Digital Imaging (DDI) technology has been enhanced to include A#Sharp technology. This technology intensifies imaging capability, enabling DDI to provide sharper image quality across all applications.
- Dimensions (w x d x h): 72.8 x 71.5 x 53.6 cm (H = 67.6 cm with output tray) (28.7 x 28.1 x 21.1 inch (H= 26.6 inch with output tray).
- Weight (without film): 90 kg (198 lbs).
- Power requirements: Auto ranging 100 - 240 V: 50/60 Hz.
- Power consumption: Printing: 250 Watt; Peak: 530 Watt; Standby: 70 Watt.
- Capacity of supply tray: 100 sheets per supply tray.
- Operating conditions: Temperature: 15 -30 °C (59 - 86 °F); Humidity: 20-75% RH, non condensing.
- Storage/Shipping conditions: Temperature: -25 to +55 ºC (-13 to 131 ºF) -40 to +70 ºC for transport (-40 to 158 ºF); Humidity: 10 - 95% RH, non-condensing.
- Safety: IEC 60601-1; UL 60601-1; CSA 22.2, Nr. 601.1 - M90; VDE 0750; Safety labels UL, cUL, TÜV-Mark.
- Throughput: 14 x 17 inch: 75 sheets/hour; Access time (first sheet) 65 sec (14 x 17 inch); 8 x 10 inch: 130 sheets/hour for mammography; Access time (first sheet) 45 sec (8 x 10 inch MAMMO).
- Diagnostic area General Radiography: 8 x 10 inch: 3852 x 4880 pixels; 14 x 17 inch: 6922 x 8368 pixels.
- Mammography: 8 x 10 inch: 3828 x 4958 pixels; 10 x 12 inch: 4892 x 5810 pixels.
- Printing resolution: Geometrical: 508 dpi; Contrast: 14 bits printing.
- Types: DRYSTAR DT2 B: blue base; DRYSTAR DT2 C: clear base; DRYSTAR DT2 MAMMO.
- Sizes: DT2 B + DT2 C: 8 x 10 inch, 10 x 12 inch, 11 x 14 inch, 14 x 14 inch and 14 x 17 inch; DT 2 MAMMO: 8 x 10 inch, 10 x 12 inch, 11 x 14 inch; Two on-line sizes, any type or size.
- Additional Information
Equipment Type Diagnostic Printing Brand Agfa HealthCare